Wednesday 19 June 2013

Preparation is key

Did an event at some very ulu place, but the kids were AWESOME. They even said I was a good balloon artist. So happy about myself. HAHAHA.

But of course, a balloonist is pretty much useless without his/her assistant. very true for me because I feel the pressure to do fast with I don't have an assistant. Unless I'm doing very simple stuff.

Here's a photo of the things I prepared 30mins in advance before the sculpting. Just because I can save some time by pre-making some balloons.




Those two 2D hearts are complimentary gift for the mummy for letting me sit in a air-conditioned room to prepare my balloons, it's really good for me since the weather was terribly hot and the haze was horrible as well. 


Everything ended well with a happy note! 

Off to edit the photos for the gift shop. Don't really know what kind of art direction I want to design and go towards yet. Maybe I'll just do simple first. And do more designs in the future. 

Goodnights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment