Thursday 18 April 2013

More balloon photos!

Hello once again!

back here to post more photos! Because I've some photos that I haven't posted yet. Nothing much, but I just want to share and record everything I've done. 

A ballerina! Face drawn by my friend.

My owl with fatter body. It like looks more like an adult to me. 

A balloon giraffe display I made for an ITE event!

Didn't do much balloons these few days. Just accompanying Jocelyn to her workshops. She has been teaching a lot of balloon workshop lately. She'll teach and I'll just rot there. And if you're interested in learning balloons, you can contact her as well!


There will be another big event that I will be helping out at a local shopping mall! I'll update more about that when it's nearer. Need to complete preparing a lot of balloons and stuff by this week! 


Posting a photo to end it off. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment